Monday, April 11, 2011

Swimming in the Middle of the Ocean

Let the countdown begin!!! I have two weeks left of classes. I am ready to be done with school. I am just ready to jump into the next stage of my life. But, I feel like it is a long time from now. I have so much school work to complete in the next few days. It is almost as if I am flailing around in the middle of the ocean and struggling to stay afloat.

This upcoming weekend in Kick-Off Weekend! Pretty much it is a weekend of intense training on support raising for my internship. I am very excited to be trained in this area. At this point, I have been trying not to worry about all of the unknowns. I can’t say that I haven’t worried or that my times of not worrying were by my own power. God has really been showing me how much I MUST rely on Him for all of my needs. I am ready to see what this weekend will hold. I am ready to hit the ground running on support raising. Please pray for me in that as well. It is going be a trying and joyous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment